2008 Year in Review
2008 has been a bumper year for Nine Over Ten 9/10. Following a move to the new domain (www.nineoverten.com), the site has seen an increase in readership and I’ve managed to achieve the following:
- Doubled the ad earnings of last year, to more than USD 700.
- Partnered up with video game publishers and PR companies (for video game publishers, EA being one of them) to get direct press releases of upcoming video games and events, and not by proxy from some other blog site.
- Featured/linked on GoNintendo, Kotaku and DSFanboy.
- Featured on News Straits Times Tech&U Cover Story: Game Consoles Rule
- Increased the size of my DS video game library, currently the largest in Malaysia (I think)
- Purchased a Sony PS3 instead of an Xbox 360
- Purchased 2 SNES consoles
- Purchased a Sega Dreamcast
- Increased the number of games I’ve completed within a year 🙂
A very big thank you to my readers, for without which Nine Over Ten wouldn’t be. Also a big thank you to my media partners, both current and future ones as well. Yup. Future ones. Look out for plenty of exciting stuff for 2009.
Powered by Sidelines
Previous Post Deathclaws = Lolcats of Fallout 3