Hurry! Grab These Fighting Fantasy Games (iOS) Before the 14th of August!
Remember those Fighting Fantasy books that you use to play with in school? Good news is the folks at Big Blue Bubble had converted some of the books into iOS games and they even come with 3D dice, page-flipping gameplay and both the original and digitally re-mastered illustrations for those particular books. The bad news however is that their Fighting Fantasy license is expiring and by the end of this week, the books are to be removed from the iTunes App Store forever!
So, you have until the 14th of August to grab the following:
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain: Based on the legendary book series by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain plunges you into a thrilling adventure to the top of Firetop Mountain. With its vast treasure, ruthlessly guarded by a powerful Warlock, will you have the courage, tact, and skill to survive where none have returned to tell the tale?
- Deathtrap Dungeon: Down in the dark twisting labyrinth of Fang, unknown horrors await you. Devised by the devilish mind of Baron Sukumvit, the labyrinth is riddled with fiendish traps and bloodthirsty monsters, which will test your skills almost beyond the limit of endurance.
- Citadel of Chaos: Deep inside the Citadel of Chaos, the dread sorcerer Balthus Dire is plotting the downfall of the good folk of the Vale of Willow. His battle plans are laid, his awesome army equipped, an attack is surely imminent. YOU are the Vale of Willow’s only hope. Though you command many powerful spells, the quest may be deadly, for who knows what creatures lie in wait in the Citadel of Chaos?
- City of Thieves: Terror stalks the night as Zanbar Bone and his bloodthirsty Moon Dogs hold the prosperous town of Silverton to ransom. YOU are an adventurer and the merchants of Silverton turn to you in their hour of need.
- Creature of Havoc: You begin this adventure not knowing where you are or who you are. All you know is that you are some kind of creature of instinct, understanding little. During the course of the adventure, it may be possible for you to begin to control your bestial nature, to find out more about yourself, and even to learn your destiny. But even if you know all this, success is by no means certain, for the traps and terrors of Trolltooth Pass are many …
Be sure to check them out on the App Store as come 14th of August they’ll be no more! For more details on Big Blue Bubble, check out their site over here: http://www.bigbluebubble.com/
Next Post Campaign: The Game (iOS) Game Review