Drop The Chicken About To Hit The App Store
Leading digital agency Sharp Creative Agency’s upcoming game for the iPhone/iPad, Drop The Chicken, should come with a tagline, “No Chickens Were Harmed During the Making of This Game“, with the game icon showing a chicken dropping onto a buzz saw. Just kidding :). Due for release this March 2011, Drop The Chicken is a highly innovative, exciting and addictive iPhone/iPad puzzle game.
Combining outstanding physics, intriguingly tricky levels, awesome HD graphics and character animation, ‘Drop The Chicken’ is a game you’ll come back to again and again. The game details are as the following:
- 64 awesome levels including 4 bonus levels & easter eggs.
- More levels in production and regular updates.
- LITE version includes unique levels not in main game.
- Easy to learn, hard to master, great for all ages.
- Very addictive mind building gameplay.
- Unique free printable ‘Certificate of Achievement’.
- Gorgeous HD graphics.
- Amazing character animation using a streaming animation system.
- Orchestral music and proffessional sound FX.
- Full community on Facebook and Twitter.
- Dedicated website to showca se new levels and releases.
- Cross compatible with iPhone and IPad.
- Android version planned for mid 2011.
Check out Nine Over Ten 9/10 for more news on Drop The Chicken, including video previews, screen shots and even the review within the next coming weeks.Powered by Sidelines