Pocket Legends MMORPG (iPhone/iPad) Gets Major Update – Version 1.3
Pocket Legends, the MMORPG available for the iPhone/iPad has just had a major update which aims at bringing the game up to speed with it’s console/PC counterparts by providing features such as story-driven quests, deep character development, open-ended zones and much more. This fundamentally changes how Pocket Legends is going to be played and most like it’ll even more WoW-like. Here’s the trailer:
Check out the new feature set that client update 1.3 brings to the fore:
- World Map and additional Townes: This next update for Pocket Legends opens up the world map and lays the foundation for massive expansion!
- Lore, story and more: For the first time in Pocket Legends, players are immersed in the rich story of this unique realm of animal heroes,
- Quests: A new mode of play has come to Pocket Legends! Story-driven QUESTS provide new narrative lines to follow as players advance their character.
- Open-ended zones: Players experience Pocket Legends in a whole new way: large, continuous quest zones, reminiscent of traditional PC games… but playable with anyone, anytime, anywhere!
- New player tutorial quest zones: Private story-driven instances await new Pocket Legends characters: here players learn about questing, vendors and more.
- Optimizations and customizations: The game runs much better on lower-end devices and opens up the possibility of more character customization.
Powered by Sidelines
Previous Post Fancy Buying Old PalmOS Games to Play on Your PC?