Battlefield Bad Company 2 Pre-Orders Promoted to Limited Edition
Good news for all you conscripts who decided to pre-order Battlefield Bad Company 2. You superior officers at EA have decided to upgrade you automatically to Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition.Think of it as a battlefield promotion! Hur hur..
You’ll hit the ground running with not one, not two, but SIX early weapon upgrades unlocked on launch day. Pay attention now soldier, as they are listed below:
4 Vehicle Warfare Unlocks
- Improved Vehicle Armor – An Up-Armor package mounted on all vehicle types decreases the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
- Vehicle Alternate Fire – Additional weapon packages mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expands the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
- Vehicle Motion Sensor – Upgraded Sensor to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
- Tracer Dart Pistol – Launched by compressed air, this magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allows friendly shoulder launched rockets to lock on to and track moving targets even beyond line of sight.
2 Classic Battlefield 1943 Weapons
- M1A1 Submachine Gun – Popular with Paratrooper and Commando units in WW2 for its rate of fire and stopping power the M1A1 is still seen in the hands of paramilitaries today. Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is still a powerful force in the hands of a Battlefield Veteran.
- M1911 Pistol – Adopted in 1911 by the US Army the M1911 saw heavy service in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Highly customized M1911 are still favored by Special Operations forces for its reliability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
If you can’t understand what I just said, just watch the following trailer:Powered by Sidelines
Previous Post PS3 Multiplayer Galore…Not!